You heard it here first

 It's baffling that Boris Johnson quoted Kermit the Frog in front of other eminent world leaders. The trouble is, I don't see Conservative England rejecting the Conservative Party in 2024. I reckon Johnson will win again in 2024 and 2029 simply because England is mainly consisted of towns that vote Tory. I think Starmer will stay on in 2024; I don't see him surviving 2029. I think Labour is going to lurch further back to the left post-2029 and it will either do really well or badly in 2034. I don't see Labour winning many elections in this century, sadly! There has never been more of a need for a centre-left party. It's a shame that Change UK were not like En Marche in France. The UK needs to be more proud of New Labour; name one other government that lifted one million people out of poverty and brought peace to Ireland. Obviously Iraq was an unmitigated disaster but other than that the proposals by New Labour are much to be proud of. 

Comments