Ravenclaw, the ideal house:

 

Although I am proud to be a Hufflepuff with my best KCL friends (Rosie and Holly), Ravenclaw still remains my second dream house (after Soneva Jani in the Maldives). I have countless of friends in Ravenclaw (both of my Rachaels, Joanna and Candace to name a few) and I even bought a Ravenclaw hat from Primark (although I took it off during lectures and seminars). I badly wanted to be in Ravenclaw! And it’s not a bad house to be in as will be explored:

1)     Ravenclaw is the clever house. It is home to wise and witty people such as Luna Lovegood. Fun facts: Hermione Granger and Minerva McGonagall were nearly placed in Ravenclaw.

2)     To enter the common room you have to answer a riddle.

3)     Ravenclaws are creative and original as well as being smart.

4)     They fought in the Battle of Hogwarts on the side of Harry.

5)     They are unique and think outside of the box.

Comments